Native Advertising Package
One native advertising story (300 – 500 words) to appear on theadvocate.com for 24 hours and to run in print in The Advocate (2 col by 10 inch). Includes up to 2 photos, sponsor quotes, 1 Facebook post, 1 Tweet and can include associated digital ad units when appropriate. Includes up to 8 hours of creative strategy, content development, or graphic design for the project.
- Cannot replace or be used toward an existing contract or current campaign.
- Unless specified otherwise in the item, all production costs are additional.
- All items must be paid for at the auction, September 21, 2018, and used before December 31, 2019.
- Content must meet The Advocate’s native advertising restrictions (no political/advocacy content).
- Client must provide appropriate graphics including but not limited to logo and photos. Scheduling based on availability.
The Advocate has been a vital part of the Baton Rouge community for more than 175 years, delivering local news and advertising to area residents. Now, The Advocate’s integrated marketing solutions combine the power of print with the extended reach of theadvocate.com delivering your ad message to south Louisiana and beyond, whether they prefer to get their news and information in print or online.